Tuesday 3 April 2012

Introducing Aisha

Hey World! (: I greet you with words of peace in arabic Asalamu Alaiykum. I thought saying that was nessisary because its apart of my culture really and my culture is apart of me. And i am introducing myself. Umm anyways, I am a Animator,but as a student at the moment. I am learning about Animations and how to transform ideas from research and inspirations from artist to a Animation whether it turn out to be an animated picture or film. I have had experiences working with different project titles,range of medias and using various techniques along with softwares like Photoshop and Frame by Frame. So far, i have alot of stop motions. However unfortunately some haven't made it. Reason? Long story. And it made me feel really really terrible because i cannot get it back! But InshaAllah i will get over it and countinue to do my best especially with this new project that i am currently working on.  It's entitled  ''Fear and Phobia in the subconscious mind''. I feel this project, i am going to do better because i think i have alot of time and i am more experienced than i was, and i am making improvements. Praise be to God.(:  So far i have research from various sources concerning the topic and i am looking forward in producing at least Two Animations and a video hopefully as my final piece.


So stay Tuned! By the way i have a few websites but i will share it with you shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment